The 4um Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4um Forum

WELCOME ABOARD LADS, A SIMPLE FORUM CREATED TO TALK COMPLETE AND UTTER DOG SHIT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy Wrights Ghost
Admin
Billy Wrights Ghost

WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi Mates!

welcome aboard, enjoy the forum, spread the word and the link and get loads of cunts to join.

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://xbox4um.board-directory.net
BIG BEARD
Admin
BIG BEARD

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:16 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Billy Wrights Ghost
Admin
Billy Wrights Ghost

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Back to top Go down
BIG BEARD
Admin
BIG BEARD

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 pm

He's half a girl, He's half a boy, Torres, Torres.
He looks just like a transvestite, Torres, Torres.
He wears a frock, he loves the cock, he sells his arse on Albert Dock
Fernando Torres, Carraghers bit on the side
Back to top Go down
Billy Wrights Ghost
Admin
Billy Wrights Ghost

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:20 pm

WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 Wee_se10
Back to top Go down
BIG BEARD
Admin
BIG BEARD

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 pm

I CAN SMELL A BREACH
Back to top Go down
BIG BEARD
Admin
BIG BEARD

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down
chuckymonster

chuckymonster

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:36 pm

BREACH cheers
Back to top Go down
BIG BEARD
Admin
BIG BEARD

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:33 pm

1) "They have the best fans in England"
Hmmm...strange one this one. Just because every so often on an important European night their fans make a bit of noise they think they can call themselves the best in the country.
As a Man Utd fan I know Old Trafford can be quiet, and frequently put up with these kind of "insults". However, Anfield is just as bad as Old Trafford. You watch, come Saturday against Stoke City Anfield will be like a morgue. Liverpool fans being great supporters is a MYTH.
I'll give the fans one thing, they are patient—18 years without a league title is a long time yet they still turn up most weeks in their boiler suits and fake rolex watches.

2) The "This is Anfield" Sign
Er, so? Scary isn't it? No, it's not. Anfield isn't a scary place to go anymore, mainly because the fans don't create an atmosphere often enough. I mean, is that sign seriously meant to strike fear into the opposition?
Come on, it's just a bit of laminated pathetic-ness really isn't it? Probably nicked from the back of some white van. That sign is every bit as bad as "The Theatre of Dreams" nick-name.

3) The 2001 Fake Treble
Liverpool won the treble in 2001. Did you know that? The only problem was that it was a mickey-mouse rubbish treble.
I mean don't get me wrong, winning the League Cup, FA Cup, and UEFA Cup in one season is a great achievement. Just don't go around shouting that you equalled Manchester United's treble winning season because it just isn't as good or as brilliant. It was minor in comparison.
To even come close to equaling United's treble you would have had to have won the League—difficult to imagine isn't it? Thought so...

4) Living in the Past
This is 2008. It is not 1978. Liverpool were the best team in England, maybe even the world around 30 years ago. But that just isn't relevant anymore. So please don't tell us about your former glories because it doesn't count in the Premier League era.
You haven't won the League since the change from the old Division One. So despite holding a record 18 League titles, most of your fans don't even remember the last one so don't brag about it. It's silly.
Also five European Cups. Well done! Impressive, seriously. But how many of them were won when colour television was around? One, maybe.
So stop living in the past. It is sickening and makes you look stupid, because most of you don't remember it so holds no credibility over fans of currently competitive teams. I mean, even Blackburn have won the league since you did last!

5) The Pepe Reina Myth
Is Pepe Reina the best goalkeeper in England? No, of course he isn't. Yet for some unknown reason Liverpool sincerely without-a-hint-of-a-laugh believe he is the best goalkeeper in the Premier League. Apparently he should also replace Casillas in goal for Spain. Ha! Good one, that!
We all know Reina is a good shot-stopper but he also has that inane ability to cause one hell of a cock-up. Whether it's a rush of blood to the head coming off his line, or simply pushing the ball onto Andy Johnson's head, we know that Reina can be a liability.
So he is good, but not the best. Cech, Friedel, Given, and Van Der Sar are all more consistent and generally better goalkeepers. Paul Robinson when he is confident is a better 'keeper too.

6) Season 04/05
Liverpool finished 30 points behind champions Chelsea in 5th place. outside of the Champions League places. Their league form was sketchy at best, losing 11 of 38 games. Yet they somehow ended up winning the Champions League.
Of course, UEFA pull strings to allow them into the Champions League next year, when they clearly don't deserve it. They ended up being the worst defending champions in Champions League history, losing to Benfica before the quarter finals. *Sniggers*

7) Jamie Carragher and Steven Gerrard
Carragher sounds like Donald Duck. It's annoying. He's also not as good as Liverpool fans make out. He is not better than Rio Ferdinand and John Terry. In fact, when fit Woodgate and King are better than him. England don't miss him, he's not good enough anyway.
Gerrard is annoying as well. A Hollywood player who seeks headlines and personal glory instead of putting the team first. I'm telling you, get rid of Gerrard and you will win the League. As the song goes... Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, He kisses the badge on is chest, and hands in a transfer request, Steve Gerrard Gerrard. Great loyalty from your skipper there.
And before you go on about Ronaldo, Gerrard courted Chelsea (rather Abramovich I should say) two seasons in a row. Also, I've heard his daughter isn't really his. Have you heard the song...it is good!

Cool Rafa's Beard
Need I say more. It's just creepy.

9) Hillsborough/Heysel/Munich Disasters
Let's just get this straight. What happened at these respected tragedies was unbelievably awful. However, it appears the hypocritical and fickle nature of Liverpool fans dictates that they are allowed to sing disgraceful songs about the Munich Air Disaster, call Man Utd Manure—which has its roots in the Munich Air Disaster—but as soon as anybody dare mention Hillsborough, or the fact that Liverpool fans killed Juve fans at Heysel, then that's out of order.
I personally feel nobody should sing songs about this, but as soon as the Scousers open up on Munich, then it's no holds barred as far as I'm concerned. If you don't want us to sing about Hillsborough or explain how you were at fault at Heysel (probably Hillsborough as well, from what I've heard the police did a professional job on the day!) then don't mention Munich it's simple.
Back to top Go down
BIG BEARD
Admin
BIG BEARD

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:34 pm

oh i forgot everyone also h8s liverpool because of one small whiney wee peacock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365   WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ABOARD LADS AND FUCK FOOTBALL 365
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 4um Forum :: SHITE TALK ALLEY :: General Shitetalk....-
Jump to: